Free Up More Time to Do What You Do Best

Get assistance from a transaction coordinator based in Lubbock, TX

Do you find the menial, clerical tasks of working as a real estate agent taking up more and more of your day? The job can be demanding, but Daily 80 Real Estate Coordinating Services can help. Our transaction coordinators will provide personalized assistance in the Lubbock, TX area. We also work with real estate agents throughout Texas and in surrounding parts of Mexico.

Is Your Seller Facing Foreclosure?

We can help them sell their property

Discover what we can do for you

As experienced transaction coordinators, we know that your job is about 20% lead generation, appointment conduction and contract work. The other 80% is what we can handle, like:

  • Communicating periodically with your clients, lenders, and title companies
  • Compliance paper work
  • Coordinating property inspections
  • Get you paid on time
When you work with a coordinator, you can design the work-life balance that you want with greater flexibility and freedom. Arrange for a consultation right away to discuss anything from transaction processing to property inspections.

Why choose our company?

We offer comprehensive services that we'll tailor to complement your business. During a consultation, we'll talk through the way you do things, how our services can fit into your process and how we can make your work easier. Take the first step by calling 806-549-1298 now.