Stephanie Grantham

Owner/Licensed Realtor

Owning a business has been a life long dream of mine which is why I jumped into the world of real estate. I began my career in 2008 specializing in short sales, which requires a lot of detail and watching time lines on every transaction. Once the industry shifted away from short sales I began focusing more on the customer service aspect of real estate for each of my clients. In 2014 I moved into the role of transaction coordinator to offer systems and great customer service to assist agents in growing their real estate business. I epitomize integrity, energy, hard work and creative service in every detail of a real estate transaction. My goal is to help agents focus on their top 20%, which includes lead generating, follow-up appointments and writing contracts, all while my team and I focus on the other 80%. My passion for creating this company is for agents as well as my team to have the opportunity of freedom to create life long memories. I have been married to my best friend Jason since '99 and a mother of 3 to Kaleb, Keagen and Kerrigan.

806-549-1298
Stephanie@daily80tc.com

Kara Miller

Transaction Coordinator/Licensed Realtor

I grew up in Earth (yes like the planet), which is a small town in West Texas. I graduated from Springlake-Earth High School. I married my high school sweetheart 32 years ago and we have three grown children. We are also blessed with 4 grand babies! We love to be with our family and enjoy weekends at the lake and anything to do with sports, especially any Texas Tech sport!

I worked for over 25 years as a Certified Medical Transcriptionist for local doctors out of my home. When our last child was in college, I decided to get my real estate license. I have been a realtor in the Lubbock area since 2015.

My passion is for helping people make their dreams come true by owning their own home. I can do that with Daily 80 being a Transaction Coordinator. I can help real estate agents by doing their transactions for them, allowing the agent more time to focus on their clients and leads. It would be my pleasure to be your Transaction Coordinator!

806-549-0538
Kara@daily80tc.com

Marci Carlson

Transaction Coordinator/Licensed Realtor

Marci has been passionate about serving and supporting people most of her life. She began her real estate career in 2016 and added the field of transaction coordinating in 2019. Marci strives for excellence in everything she does, with the goal of going above and beyond for each and every client. She believes in being a lifelong student, always working to perfect and refine her skills. Marci and her husband have two children and live in the DFW metroplex. She loves spending time with her family outdoors and enjoying the Texas sunshine!

831-251-4124
Marci@daily80tc.com

Rozy Black

Compliance Manager/Licensed Realtor

Rozy has grown up in Lubbock, Texas and has been licensed since 2018. However, she was introduced to the real estate world when she was very young as her grandad started up the family commercial real estate business. She is passionate about helping others no matter the job and is always eager to learn new things. She started in transaction coordinating for a few years while she and her husband started their journey in the transportation industry. She is now back and handles all of the compliance for Daily80. Rozy loves spending her free time with her three kids and husband of 10 years, either hanging out / grilling outside on the patio or taking road trips in their 379 Peterbilt.

Jess Boyle

Transaction Coordinator

Jess started in the industry in 2017 and very quickly her passion became Transaction Coordinating. Her goal is providing excellent customer service and making the transaction process as stress free as possible. Jess believes in continuing to learn everyday and gauges her success by helping others succeed. She lives in the DFW metroplex with her husband Dan, daughter Brynn, son Kieran and their borador Daisy. She loves reading, spending time with her family and all the coffee.